Buying New Subscriptions
The 2023-2024 season, all subscribers will be automatically renewed each year using the same credit card and same payment schedule (single payment vs. payment plan) chosen for the previous season. The automatic renewal charge date and more information to follow via email prior to the next season’s announcement. Please make sure the email address on file is up to date.
Yes! After the new Broadway season is announced, you will have priority access to renew your existing subscription seats prior to the Automatic Renewal charge date. To renew your subscription package(s) yourself, log in to your account here and pay the existing invoice on your account. You will have the opportunity to add any Season Options at this time, as well.
After the renewal period, all renewed subscribers will be invited to review available options to change seating locations or performance days and times BEFORE new season ticket packages go on sale to the public. Current subscribers always have access to the best available seating inventory FIRST – just one of the great perks of purchasing season tickets.
Season Options are shows that are not part of any subscription package but are available for purchase in addition to the subscription package. These shows are typically familiar fan favorites or big blockbuster titles that have been a part of the subscription package in an earlier season and are returning to Broadway in New Orleans for an encore engagement. Season subscribers have priority access to buy their tickets for Season Optionsbefore the general public.
To find out what the current Season Options are this season, please check our website here.
After the new season has been announced and your subscription has been automatically renewed, you may buy any Season Options after logging into your account here or in the Broadway in New Orleans app.
Your season tickets will be automatically renewed each year beginning with your renewal for the 2023-2024 Season.
- When the new season is ready to be announced, we will send you an announcement email that will include the full new season lineup, the credit card we have on file for your renewal, and the payment schedule for your renewal based on what you chose when purchasing or renewing your subscription for the previous season.
- You’ll be charged for your renewal 14 days after the season is announced. If you’d like us to use a different credit card or payment schedule for your renewal, please call your Dedicated Subscriber Hotline at 800.218.7469 Monday through Friday, 10 am to 5 pm by the deadline in your season announcement email.
- If you’re not interested in the upcoming season, cancellation is easy. Details for canceling your season tickets for the new Season will be included in your season announcement email.
SEASON PACKAGE UPGRADES/CHANGES
After the renewal period, all current subscribers will be invited by email to upgrade or change their season package seat location(s) or performance time(s) BEFORE new season ticket packages go on sale to the public. This upgrade/change window is limited, so refer to your email for the deadline.
Yes! Current renewed subscribers will have the option to purchase additional season ticket packages during the upgrade/change window.
All current subscribers will be invited by email after the renewal period ends but before new season ticket packages go on sale to the public. The season package upgrade/change window is limited so any changes will need to be made before the posted deadline in the email.
- Go online. Hold times may be longer than usual on the phone, and service agents have access to the same seats.
- You may only modify your seats once.
- With limited seating options, the best availability is usually on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings.
- Additional ticket purchases and exchanges for individual shows, including exchanges for any Season Options, will not be available during this time.
- Changes will only apply to your season package shows and won’t affect any Season Options you purchased.
- Use your Broadway in New Orleans App to make changes from your mobile device.
Exchanging Tickets for an Individual Show
Subscribers can exchange tickets into another performance of the same show if you can’t make it. For most shows, you have up to 48 hours prior to your performance (or by 5pm Friday for weekend shows) to complete your exchanges.
To exchange your tickets:
- Log in to your account
- Select ‘My Tickets’ from the top navigation bar
- Select the show you wish to exchange.
- Click the ‘exchange’ icon in the top right hand corner.
- Select a new performance day and time.
- Choose your seats from the interactive seating map.
If you exchange into a higher priced seating location or performance, you will be charged the difference at the time of the exchange. If a refund is due to you, it will be credited to your account within 5 business days.
Buying Additional Tickets for an Individual Show
Subscribers can buy extra tickets for most performances ahead of the public on sale. To purchase additional tickets for an individual show:
- Log in to your account.
- Select ‘Buy Tickets’ from the top navigation bar.
- Select your show.
- You will then be guided through the purchase process.
Please note subscriber additional tickets purchased by phone or online will incur an additional $12.00 per ticket service fee. There is an eight (8) ticket limit per account, billing address or credit card.
Yes! Once you have renewed your subscription, you will have the exclusive opportunity to upgrade or move your seats and/or performance date, after seats are released to the general public. Our easy, self-service tool allows renewing subscribers to review and choose new seats using an interactive seat map. You will be notified via email when the upgrade period begins.
Subscribers will be notified via email when individual show ticket exchanges are available. To change your seats for an individual show, log into your account here.
Season Subscriptions and all Tickets and Additional Tickets purchased under any Subscription, are subject to the Broadway Across America Standard Season Subscription Terms and Conditions. By purchasing a SeasonSubscription, you agree to such Terms and Conditions.